GTechniq Crystal Serum Light provides 3-5 years of protection for your paint from dirt and environmental contaminants. It provides incredible gloss and prevents swirls and scratches by forming an all-over shell on your paint. Crystal Serum Light allows all detailers and enthusiasts users an opportunity to enjoy professional-grade quality without the pressure of finding an accredited GTechniq detailer.
The uniqueness of GTechniq Crystal Serum Light lies in the ultra-durable, ultra-high gloss it produces when applied to your paint. GTechniq Crystal Serum Light creates slick paint that becomes extremely easy to clean. The 9h optically clear, ceramic layer formed by GTechniq Crystal Serum Light prevents bonded contaminants from getting a hold in your paint. Tree sap, tar, water spots, and other paint contaminants will be a breeze to remove.
GTechniq Crystal Serum Light is chemically engineered to resist extreme high and low temperatures unlike traditional wax and paint sealants, and even some other paint coatings. The Crystal Serum Light coating (and ultimately, your paint!) will stay protected in temperatures ranging from -40 degrees to 200 degrees Fahrenheit!
1. Inspect your paint and determine what paint correction and decontamination need to be done and polish the vehicle accordingly. Remove polish oils with GTechniq Panel Wipe to achieve a squeaky clean surface.
2. Plastic gloves are included to prevent GTechniq Crystal Serum Light from coming into contact with your skin.
3. Soak the applicator pad (included) with two drops of CSL using the dropper. Massage the product into the applicator until you reach an even saturation. Replace the lid on the bottle and set it aside. (Keeping the product open will cause premature curing of the rest of the product.)
4. Working in a 2x2 area, overlap strokes until the area is covered. Continue in 2x2 areas until a small single panel or half of a large panel is coated. Remove residue with a soft, clean microfiber towel. Pay special attention to remove all residue.
5. Continue your way around the vehicle in this same manner until all painted surfaces are coated.
6. Allow the vehicle to remain indoors for at least 12 hours to cure. Do not expose to moisture during this time.