Rupes 7" / 180 mm Foam Pads for Rotary Polishers
RUPES BigFoot Rotary Blue Coarse Foam Pads deliver aggressive polishing action with optimal results when partnered with the RUPES BigFoot LH19E Rotary Polisher. RUPES Rotary Pads are designed with a proprietary open-cell foam formula that provides rotational stability and maintains airflow throughout the pad. The Blue Coarse Foam Rotary Pad removes sanding marks on fresh paints and severe paint defects on factory paints while reducing the amount of rotary induced swirl marks typical of an aggressive polishing step. The Yellow Fine Foam Rotary Pad removes moderate to light scratches and defects and finishes to a high gloss.
RUPES BigFoot Rotary Foam Pads are engineered specifically for the RUPES LH19E BigFoot Rotary Polisher and achieve ultimate results when used in conjunction with RUPES Compound and Polish Formulas.
The 7" (180mm) pad is for use on 6" (165mm) backing plates.
Blue Coarse Rotary Pad 9.BR200H
- The most aggressive foam pad in the Rupes System
- Designed to be used with Rupes Rotary Coarse Compound
- Removes up to 1500 grit sanding marks
- Removes swirls, scratches, water spots and other paint imperfections
- Needs to be followed with Fine or Ultra Fine pad to achieve maximum paint gloss and smoothness
Yellow Fine Rotary Pad 9.BR200M
- Open cell foam that promotes air flow keeping pad cool and providing stability
- Designed to be used with Rotary Fine Compound
- Removes fine scratches, swirl marks, towel etching and stains
- Produces high gloss finish